Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anticipation...

Remember that feeling that you would get as a little kid as Christmas approached? You just couldn’t wait for that magical morning after Santa arrived? How during the night, you were waiting for morning to get there? You would try to sleep, and wake up what would seem like every five minutes? That night was the longest night ever?



Well…that’s how this weekend has been for me. All weekend been watching time tick away, not nearly quick enough. Waiting for that girl who has me all twitterpatted to get home… As the weekend went on…it got longer and longer! I tossed and turned all last night…cause I know I was less than 24 hours away from her getting home, for things getting back to normal.



I have so much I want to tell her…just random thoughts I had. Or little stories about my weekend. OR something that I saw or heard that made me think of her…which was pretty all weekend on. I don’t understand how she can’t be just completely exhausted with as much running through my thoughts she did. J



After this weekend…it just has reaffirmed to me the way she has wound her way into my life…wrapped herself up in my thoughts, and have found her way into my heart. I know that no matter what…I’ll be forever changed by her…and I know that I will always be excited and full of anticipation for the next time I get an email from her, a im, or I hear her voice. Everyday for the rest of my life…I’ll always anticipate that! Just think....Christmas morning is like 6 hours away...I think I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment