Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The end

Just like that...the star burned out. I know that I was stupid for ever thinking I could find away to make it work. There was just too much set against us. I fell for her...hard. She was all I thought about. I would do anything to take tonight back. I would do anything to make things right again...I just don't see how. She told me that once I get my shit straight I can hit her up again...but how do you get your shit straight when there is extending circumstances. All I know is even if tonight didn't fuck us up...we were living on borrowed time. She said she needed space...that she felt the same way for me that I felt for her. I believed her when she said that. She made me feel like no one else ever has, with how she treated me, cared about me, wanted me, liked me. The things she said...I felt like someone was truly falling for me and it wasn't about what I could do for them. It was the greatest feeling in the world...last night she said she liked Ray better than Rich. Today she told me that Reymundo meant king of the world...and while talking to her I did feel like the king of the world and I wanted to be king of her world, but after tonight, after how I fucked up, if I am king, it is of nothing. Cause after tonight...I have no world... If you read this...know I am truly sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment