Monday, April 11, 2011

Road less, but should be, traveled?

Have you ever known what your life was to be? I mean…not the day to day stuff…but the big stuff. That you knew you would be this in life, or marry this type of person, or have that kind of job? Well, the question is what happens when life gives you the thing that you never knew you wanted?


Te quiero no solo como eres, pero como soy cuando estoy contigo.


Gomez has this way of making me smile. She takes away my worries and concerns, makes things better. Today, she proved to me just where she stood in my life because when I needed someone to talk to, she not only stepped up to it, but did it so willingly.


Who would have known that the girl to not only mend this broken heart, but maybe make it better than ever would have to live 22 hours away. Is it a cruel joke? Or is it life saying, here you go…here is that thing that you never knew you wanted, what are you willing to do to show you want it now?


Si yo fuese el mar y tu una roca, haria subir la marea, para besar tu boca.


Yes, I know that it is a little cheesy…but it is true. My grandfather once told me that if you find the right woman, that you don’t let anything stop you, especially if she feels the same. You don’t let anything stop you…hell or high water! (Yes, I know that thought scares you a little, but it is true, if this is becomes whatever…I would raise the tide for you).


Who would have imagined that maybe, just maybe, the girl of my dreams I would meet as I did? I mean…she knows what to say to make you a guy feel special..and yeah, at first…that’s what it was…but over time, I know and she knows, it became more than that. It became…well, it became what it is now, of course, the only thing that sucks is the distance, there are times that Cierro mis ojos y te imagino junto a mi. And when I do, I smile at that thought…


So…even if this happened to get me over a hump..I know that I am forever changed by her and she will always, always, always have a special place in my heart…


Soy adicto a usted y solo usted.

No comments:

Post a Comment