Saturday, April 9, 2011

Superman???

I can’t stand to fly…


Well, thank good because I can’t. I’m not talking in a plane, I was talking as a man on his own, like a certain hero of mine. I have always liked the man that stood for Truth, Justice and the American way. I have always looked up to him and wanted to be like him…sometimes to the detriment of myself. When I was younger, I was actually diagnosed with what my therapist called, “Superman Syndrome.” Thinking that I have to put everyone in front of me, worry about everyone else first, not just my own wants and or needs.


As I got older, I will admit, I still looked out for the people I cared for first…put them first. Would do anything for those I loved no matter the cost physically, emotionally or mentally to myself. Hell, even if I didn’t know you, and you needed help, I would try and help. I continued to like superman, hell…I went out and got his shield put on my left arm.


I lack Superman’s powers…but maybe…just maybe, I have found his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. Never before in my life did I think I would find my Lois Lane, but I have. The person who challenges me to be better…keeps me sane, keeps me flying.


Like Lois to Superman, you have become my strength. I think about you all day long…everyday anymore. I wonder what you are doing…who’s lucky enough to be able to see you run in and out of the store. I wonder what you are thinking…if you are thinking of me.


I want to know what it’s like to see you, and have you light up. What it’s like to curl up on the couch next you with some beer, a pizza and a good movie.


I want to know what it’s like to kiss you…to feel your lips part as our tongues slide against the others. What it’s like to have your body melt into mine as passion takes over. I want to feel your mouth on me...I want feel you cum on me as I’m thrusting hard into you. I wanna know what you taste like…as my tongue snakes in and out of your wet pussy. I want to take you, and use you as my own personal toy…my own dirty little slut.


But know…as I’ll treat you like that in the bedroom…everywhere else you will be treated like a princess. Treated like you deserve to be…


The scary part of all of this is that you are the Lois Lane to my Superman…but you are also kryptonite. There are parts of you that affect me like red kryptonite does Superman. It takes away all inhibitions…makes me want you so bad. To take you…damn the consequences. I see…I take.


Or blue kryptonite…which takes away all my powers. Takes away my ability to think clear, takes away my common sense. Takes away my self-assuredness…I want you to like me…I want you to want me…


But the one that is the worst…you are green kryptonite. You make me weak…weak in the knees. I wonder if with me weak, you will hurt me, cause I’ve opened up completely to you. Shared things with you that scare me…cause you would think I am broken.


Just like for Superman…Lois Lane is his one…I want to be Superman to your Lois Lane. The one who you turn to when you need something, The one you turn to when you are afraid…the one you turn to when you need anything. The only one you need…

And that is the part that scares me most…because you take away all my strength, make me my most vulnerable. But at the same time…you can be the one who truly makes me super.

No comments:

Post a Comment